Collection: Progress Keepers
Great for tracking stitches, keeping your place in a pattern, or as a general decorative flourish to your knitting or crochet work. Our handmade progress keepers are beautiful and charming additions to any project.
With four different closure sizes to choose from, you can personalize your own and make a piece that fits you best. No matter what project you are working on, we have the perfect accessory for you.
Clasps can be clipped onto stitches/yarn to mark progress on your project. They can also be used by sliding onto needles as stitch markers.
- Small Lobster Clasps will fit up to a US Size 5 needle. Great to use with fingering and DK weight yarns.
- Medium Lobster Clasps will fit up to a US Size 8 needle and are best for worsted through bulky weight yarns.
- Large Leverback clasps used on progress keepers will fit up to a US Size 10.5 needle. This is a versatile clasp option as it is lightweight and can be used on fingering through bulky or superbulky yarns.
- 10mm Jump Rings will typically fit up to a US Size 10 needle, and are used directly on the needle or needle cable of your project.
- We carefully craft each item and want you to have a great experience using them in your crafting.
- Remove before wet blocking. Avoid getting these items wet, as they could tarnish or lose their shine with prolonged exposure to water.
- Avoid unnecessary tugging/pulling on progress keepers and charms, as it could loosen jump rings.
- If for any reason you feel your item needs a little extra TLC, message us and we'd be happy to repair or replace in line with our shop policies.