- Vanilla Socks on 9” Circulars by Kay Litton
- Yarn: Supersocke (my colorway is out of stock, but there are other self striping and patterned yarns here)
Works in Progress
- Sparkling Cider by Kristin Lehrer
- Yarn: Seven Sisters Farms 2-Ply held double with a Suri alpaca
- Hiedra Headband by Fiber Tales
- Yarn: Leading Men Fiber Arts West End Worsted in Boo!
- Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK yarn in Cross Street Market
- Knitter's Pride Zing 16" Circulars: I have various sizes, but am currently using the US Size 6 on my Hiedra Headband.
- Both of my acquisitions came from one of my favorite local yarn shops, Country Needleworks! Check out their website and YouTube channel and comment to let them know I sent you!
- Gnome Progress Keeper
- Beaded Stitch Markers
- Witching Hour Planchette Progress Keeper
- Apron Addict - a great destash shop I highly recommend. She regularly posts shop updates of yarn and project bags.
- Yarn Bucket Bag: This has been a recent favorite gift! So handy to keep all my WIPs in one place.
- Chiagoo 9-inch Circulars: these are my favorite needles for sock knitting
- Chiagoo DPNs: I love using these to finish the toes of socks and as cable needles.
- Clover Armor Steel Crochet Hook: This is the size hook that is called for in the Sparkling Cider hat for beading 6/0 size seed beads.
- My Autumn Collection is now live!
- Pre-orders for Christmas Advent Calendars are open and will close in October.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. There is no additional cost for you, but if you make a purchase I earn a small commission that helps me devote more time to bringing you great content!